iLeafMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallenzxc [GM Applications]

Go down

Fallenzxc [GM Applications] Empty Fallenzxc [GM Applications]

Post  Fallenzxc Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:25 am

Name: Anson

IGN: Fallenzxc

Live/TimeZone: Malaysia/GMT +8

Email: ooiwee@hotmail.com

When Are You On/How long: Everyday/8 - 10 Hours Per Day.

Have you ever player retail maple: Yes.

If yes how long have you've been playing: 3 - 4 Years.

How would you Handle A Hacker: Send them to jail if DragonStarMS have a jail, then if hes hacking the first time then maybe i'll give him a chance if its the second time he was hacking then i'll definately bann him/she. If i gave the guy a chance cause he hacked for the first time, i'll also keep an eye on him.

How Do You Handle An Argument: Ask them to calm down, listen to each player of story, investigate closely with my experiences and decide the truth.

Have You ever Been a GM Before: Yes, In quite alot of private server. I was even a Co-Owner,Admin and Head-GM in some of the private servers.

Are You Trustworthy (tell us why)?: Well, maybe. I'm quite responsible though. You can decide when we get closer and chat/Communicate.

Why Should We Choose You (list what you can do to help the server): I can make videos about DragonStarMS and post it on Youtube and Metacafe. I can also register DragonStarMS on to the Top 100 Maple Private Server, and Google. I can also make banners and stuff.

About Yourself (hobbies etc.): Playing computer, Break Dance.

if you have been a GM do you have Proof (Name the servers you have been a gm in): NirvanaMS, [WorldHistoryMS], SoupMapleMS, ZxxMS and HeavenMS. (I forgot some others Mad)

Can you code?: Not Really.

Can you follow instructions and the GM rules: Yes, thats what i'm doing now. Follow your instruction and apply for a GM at here.

Any other information about your self: I'm quite a computer geek, and I hope that I can be a Co-Owner, Admin or HGM.

Fallenzxc

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum