iLeafMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GUESSMEx3 GM App

Go down

GUESSMEx3 GM App Empty GUESSMEx3 GM App

Post  GUESSMEx3 Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:19 am

Name: Weihong

IGN: GUESSMEx3

Live/TimeZone: Singapore/GMT +8

Email: Vanilla-Weihong@hotmail.com

When Are You On/How long: 10 Hours Daily , When no school. If got School 5 -6 Hours.

Have you ever player retail maple: Yes I Played at least 2-3 Years. Starting with version 55

If yes how long have you've been playing: 2-3 Years

How would you Handle A Hacker: I Would give them a total of 3 Chance. 1st Chance : Warn . 2nd : Ban For Few days.
Last Chance IP Ban.

How Do You Handle An Argument: I Would say Stop Agruing and i would listen to them.

Have You ever Been a GM Before: Yes , In many types of sever.

Are You Trustworthy (tell us why)? Yes, I'm Very helpful (:

Why Should We Choose You (list what you can do to help the server): If u choose me. I Would make videos, Invite lots of people .
I Will call my friend join .

About Yourself (hobbies etc.): Computers And basketball.

if you have been a GM do you have Proof (Name the servers you have been a gm in). PromiseMS , DestinyMS(last time) , FireflameMS
ZeroMS , CandyMS ,FireMS, GameMasterMS , BurndownMS , FunnyMS And CuteMS

Can you code? No , But eager To Learn (:

Can you follow instructions and the GM rules: Yes . Of Cost , I Now following The GM Appliaction Format.

Any other information about your self : I'm love Helping people , if my computer spoilt . I Will try to inform u , But will not spoilt that easiler . If You really Accept me i would really help the sever alot and i would try to make it in the top 100 Maplestory private sever.

Thanks For Seeing This Application (:

GUESSMEx3

Back to top Go down

GUESSMEx3 GM App Empty Re: GUESSMEx3 GM App

Post  GUESSMEx3 Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:06 am

Test.

GUESSMEx3

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum